How to build a custom CRM system for your business
Building your own CRM is one of the most significant business decisions you'll ever make. Why? Because it is the key to unlocking the power of data to drive better decision making, boost sales, deliver relevant insight, and improve customer relationships, among other things.
When you build your own CRM, you take on a lot of responsibility. Before you ever consider designing, developing, or launching your own customer relationship management (CRM) system, consider what features you require, how user-friendly the interface (UI) must be, and what type of design you prefer. The rest will fall into place after you have a strong knowledge of what you require.
If you're not sure where to begin, you've come to the perfect place. In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of creating a bespoke CRM system, including its features, benefits, and expenses. We will also emphasize some critical facts to assist you in making your decision.
So, without further ado, let us begin!
Some Important CRM statistics you need to understand
If your company is like most others, your CRM (customer relationship management) system is one of your most crucial tools. With a CRM system in place, you'll be able to better understand your customers, manage your sales and marketing activity, and make more informed decisions based on reliable data.
The CRM software market is currently expanding at a breakneck pace. Take a look at the figures below for a thorough picture of the market and the increasing importance of CRM systems for organisations.
· According to LinkedIn's State of Sales survey, 64 percent of firms believe CRM has a significant impact on their business.
· According to Nucleus Research, the primary benefit of CRM technology is increased productivity through enhanced data visibility.
· According to the most recent Salesforce research, CRM software can improve sales by up to 29 percent while enhancing sales productivity and accuracy.
· According to a Capterra survey, organisations who employed CRM systems enhanced their customer satisfaction and retention.
· According to Grandviewresearch, the global CRM market is predicted to reach USD 57.9 billion in 2022, from an estimated USD 52.4 billion in 2021.